Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Irrigon Oregon Skate Park

Located off of High Way 730 in Oregon sits the small town of Irrigon where I am currently living. Estimated population of 1,829. Irrigon has a newly built 8,00 sq. feet skate park (summer of 2007) built by Grindline.

This is a great park considering the size of the town. Only real downside is that there is only a small street section. I'd say about 85% bowls and 15% street. This park is mostly used by bikers.

It's located right off High way 730 allowing for easy access and you have no problem finding it. There is also a Shell station/Market right down the street which is also very nice. Lights allow you to skate/bike when it's dark, and the park doesn't close till midnight. The nearest skate shop is in Hermiston (about 20 miles away). At first there was a bit of a problem with the bowls filling up with sand and dirt, but now that grass has been layed all around the park, it doesn't seem to be an issue any longer.

Maybe Irrigon should work on their library next! More photos of the Irrigon skate park!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay; I can comment now! Boo; I don't care about skate parks. My boyfriend skates and it's taken up my whole liffffe.

:) Have you actually made any money with this CashCrate thing?

zachm said...

Yah, I sure have. I've made $63.74 this month. I've probably only spent about 4 hours, maybe 5 hours at the most doing surveys. I mean it's not a TON, but hey, it's like my cell phone bill or something. If you really want to make good money from it, it's all about getting other people to sign up. :-)

Anonymous said...

Okay funny as it may sound the 1st picture has my adopted/step brother in it and in another one has my aunts boyfriends son. lol is this what u do on ur spare time. U might go to horse shoe pound next or the natural Trails or by chance were u can watch the deer on ur way to boardman LOL. How about the river? Pretty cool pics though. Your so hot :)